The amazing doTerra Team has another DIY that is super convenient and great to have on hand for quick cleanups!
DIY wipes are simple and effective. If you have everything you need let’s get going!
- 1 roll premium paper towels
- 2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons doTERRA Fractionated coconut oil
- 3 drops doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend
- 3 drops Lemon essential oil
- 1-2 tablespoons On Guard Foaming Hand Wash
- An airtight storage container
- Cut paper towel in half width-wise with a serrated or electric knife. Use half the roll now, and half later.
- Combine water, Fractionated Coconut Oil, essential oils, and On Guard Foaming Hand Wash in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the paper towels and then cover with the airtight lid letting the mixture absorb for 10 minutes.
- Turn the container over and let sit for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. dōTERRA products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any dōTERRA product. Posted by on Wednesday, January 13th, 2016 at 8:52 am